C17 - Receiving Financial Assistance for Home Support Services

The Ministry of Health funds contracted home support providers to help older people with their ongoing needs in the home.



What do I need in order to take this option?

Could this option limit my future choices?

No, but if you move and your needs remain the same, you will have to check whether your home support service provider can work in your new area or whether you need to find a new service.

For more information